• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk show us the LPVO @I.D.-ten-T gave you for you birthday!
Sorry it took a while to get to this today, @Peanut Butter.

And YUGE apologies to @I.D.-ten-T for not getting a thank you up sooner. In returning to shooting since the stroke, I'm finding all kinds of challenges & one is optics related. Since the stroke, some kind of illuminated reticle seems to work best & because of age, I'm needing magnification more. In both cases, I'm finding I need to spend some time behind an optic to know if it will work well with my varying vision issues from day-to-day. Been wanting to try an LPVO for an extended period but didn't have the funds & @I.D.-ten-T took care of that for my birthday. Thanks a bunch, man. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with it yet. This week has been stupid chaotic, but hoping to nest week.
LPVO2.jpg
LPVO1.jpg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Sorry it took a while to get to this today, @Peanut Butter.

And YUGE apologies to @I.D.-ten-T for not getting a thank you up sooner. In returning to shooting since the stroke, I'm finding all kinds of challenges & one is optics related. Since the stroke, some kind of illuminated reticle seems to work best & because of age, I'm needing magnification more. In both cases, I'm finding I need to spend some time behind an optic to know if it will work well with my varying vision issues from day-to-day. Been wanting to try an LPVO for an extended period but didn't have the funds & @I.D.-ten-T took care of that for my birthday. Thanks a bunch, man. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with it yet. This week has been stupid chaotic, but hoping to nest week.
View attachment 76384
View attachment 76385
Dang brother your birthday was full of surprises .very nice

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Dude.... one of the restaurants I do is the "Burger Win" over there....

That's a shit area after dark. We literally had someone try to steal the filters out of the caustic chemical one night. I know it's wrong, but I still laughed when their skin started blistering
Haha still Moreland Ave