Rocks

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Fuck now in confused. Do you have battery or fiber? I think I want battery
I have Accupower = Battery
@lesptr has an Accupoint = Fiber optic

I prefer the Accupower (battery) over the fiber optic.
With the fiber optic if you are in a dark/shaded area sighting into a well lit area the optic washes out. I also find that in bright sunlight even with the fiber optic shade closed as much as possible the dot is still too bright for my liking. But when i use the illuminated reticle I run it really low anyway, and most times off.

One other thing...with Trijicon 1-4 battery powered LPVs even on the highest setting you are going to get some illuminated reticle wash out in bright sunlight. To get EOtech/Aimpoint type illumination in bright sunlight in a LPV the price point starts at about $1500 for the scope alone.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I put the HSTs on the speed strips and the others on the moon clips. HST on moon clips are real hard to load, there's no rounded nose bullets to help guide them into the cylinder...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I have Accupower = Battery
@lesptr has an Accupoint = Fiber optic

I prefer the Accupower (battery) over the fiber optic.
With the fiber optic if you are in a dark/shaded area sighting into a well lit area the optic washes out. I also find that in bright sunlight even with the fiber optic shade closed as much as possible the dot is still too bright for my liking. But when i use the illuminated reticle I run it really low anyway, and most times off.

One other thing...with Trijicon 1-4 battery powered LPVs even on the highest setting you are going to get some illuminated reticle wash out in bright sunlight. To get EOtech/Aimpoint type illumination in bright sunlight in a LPV the price point starts at about $1500 for the scope alone.
I love the dual illuminated RMR.....until
I’m under a roof trying to shoot into the bright world. Really ruined everything for me lol