• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It's super easy - insert barrel, torque the collar, install gas block and tube, throw on the muzzle device and rail... dust cover and forward assist if you don't use a slickside.
What does an 80% have to do with any of it?
I was saying the upper is harder to build (but still easy) compared to a LOWER, unless said lower is an 80. So, lowers like his Aero (I used them on my first 3) will be easy to finish into a working gun.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Falcons fans? I thought those were a myth. Like Bigfoot.

:fish2:
No idea if it's true or not, but there was a story circulating Atlanta the 1st time I lived here back in the 70s (Yeah, I know, I'm old. I wasn't a child then.) The story goes some guy went into the mall at Lenox Square one Saturday & left 2 Falcons tickets to Sunday's game under his windshield wiper. When he came back, there were 4 tickets.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
A man of taste, I see. How many Punisher skulls are scratched into it?
Back when I was an idiot (wait....no, never mind) I took my first SKS and did all sorts of stupid shit to it, added a quad rail, scope, Tapco stock, etc but I kept all of the original parts. Now that one’s still in the collapsible stock, but all the other shit is gone and it wears a TechSights rear sight and uses Tapco 20rnd duckbill mags. It’s Wifey’s SHTF gun because it’s simple as fuck to run, and she’s so small she needs the collapsed stock. She pretty much refuses to learn how to use more than 2 guns.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
  • Haha
Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1