Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
^^^^^that restaurant he's standing in front of in the beginning of the video is Phat Phish. it's in the strip mall of the liquor store(Empire Package) I used to manage and the owners of the liquor store own the whole plaza. Right at Flat Shoals and Fayetteville Rd. I'd never eat there. The Koreans sell that place to their brothers/sisters/cousin's every time they get shut down by the health inspectors, lol. I can't tell you how many new leases I signed with that place And it was always the same 3 people running that place no matter whose name was on the lease, lol.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Man, Young Thug is a badass but damn it man he has smoked/snorted/sipped/popped himself retarded. Go watch a recent interview with him, lol. He doesn't even answer questions, he just says whatever he wants when the interviewer quits talking. Like a boss, lol.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Man, Young Thug is a badass but damn it man he has smoked/snorted/sipped/popped himself retarded. Go watch a recent interview with him, lol. He doesn't even answer questions, he just says whatever he wants when the interviewer quits talking. Like a boss, lol.
Yeah man I’ve seen some stuff like that from him lol! I just like randomly saying his lyrics that to this day I have no fucking idea what he says.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Fuckin OJ Da Juice Man. I wish he took off like Waka Flocka. This motherfucker goes hard as fuck.

"Haterz wish me hell but all I see is heaven
Posted in the hood with an AK47
Fresh pound of Kush and it taste like Goodfellas
If anything come in then we split it all together"