Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
So, my brother wraps cars on the side and he's had his 335i wrapped a flat baby blue color for the longest time. He rewrapped it a week or two ago in a flat super dark metallic grey, almost looks like a flat black in pictures or certain lights. My 4-year-old daughter saw it in the new color for the first time today and her mind was blown, lol. He wrapped the car pretty much as soon as he got it so it's always been baby blue as far as she's concerned. I had to explain to her in 4-year-old terms how he did it so I just told her it was like a big sticker that covered his car. Now she thinks that her Uncle Zack is the coolest motherfucker alive and wants him to put pink and purple stickers on daddy's truck. :rofl: :classicdoh: :frusty:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Fuck a bunch of pine straw it’s dusty as hell and im hacking out pine dust buggers.see what fun y’all are missing. If I ever sell this place I’m building a small house in the woods no grass. shrubs to trim. No friggin swimming pool to clean. I’m ready to go back to work

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I told everyone that you're the expert hood replacer guy
Maaaaaaan!

Hey, I tried to get into hood painting too, but I ran out of spray paint before I finished it.

2C7A4CA2-8AC7-4BEE-8F7F-421EB88798F1.jpeg

And yeah, the windshield is still busted too. Fuck it, if the cops pull me over I’ll just start coughing real hard and ask them for directions to the nearest ER.

31C8CD6B-FBA0-4917-9AD8-46FFF63227AA.jpeg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
So, my brother wraps cars on the side and he's had his 335i wrapped a flat baby blue color for the longest time. He rewrapped it a week or two ago in a flat super dark metallic grey, almost looks like a flat black in pictures or certain lights. My 4-year-old daughter saw it in the new color for the first time today and her mind was blown, lol. He wrapped the car pretty much as soon as he got it so it's always been baby blue as far as she's concerned. I had to explain to her in 4-year-old terms how he did it so I just told her it was like a big sticker that covered his car. Now she thinks that her Uncle Zack is the coolest motherfucker alive and wants him to put pink and purple stickers on daddy's truck. :rofl: :classicdoh: :frusty:
Great idea maybe some purple unicorns

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Maaaaaaan!

Hey, I tried to get into hood painting too, but I ran out of spray paint before I finished it.

View attachment 73559

And yeah, the windshield is still busted too. Fuck it, if the cops pull me over I’ll just start coughing real hard and ask them for directions to the nearest ER.

View attachment 73560

You didn't tell everyone you broke the windshield while installing the hood!