Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
This is timely

An attempt to require a federal license to purchase a gun, raise the age to 21 to buy a gun & ban certain guns, all in the name of "public health". Trying to piggyback on the WuFlu panic. It's the big danger of people giving into increased government power out of fear. Politicians will link all their pet hobby horses to that fear.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
An attempt to require a federal license to purchase a gun, raise the age to 21 to buy a gun & ban certain guns, all in the name of "public health". Trying to piggyback on the WuFlu panic. It's the big danger of people giving into increased government power out of fear. Politicians will link all their pet hobby horses to that fear.
Precisely

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Well since it rained all night, I guess mowing is going to have to be postponed at least till this evening. It's looking like a white claw and safe cleanout/organization type of day since we don't need to go anywhere. I'll make a post later and link it here with a bunch of misc. stuff probably, and the same two guns I still haven't sold. If preferred I'll hold off on shipping until we are on the other side of the Pandemic.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Well since it rained all night, I guess mowing is going to have to be postponed at least till this evening. It's looking like a white claw and safe cleanout/organization type of day since we don't need to go anywhere. I'll make a post later and link it here with a bunch of misc. stuff probably, and the same two guns I still haven't sold. If preferred I'll hold off on shipping until we are on the other side of the Pandemic.
yusss

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Early mail call:

Our mail doesn't usually arrive until around 4pm but the doorbell rang moments ago. Thanks again @jimipanic!
IMG_20200321_100946458.jpg

Crown Royal & very cool ammo lids used as packing shields. I had not told Suz (Mrs. Grunk) this was coming
She is ecstatic. Crown Royal is her favorite. Hopefully, I'll get at least some of it. She's now carrying the spam can lids around looking for the right place to display what she calls "these really cool looking pieces".

I have decided the mail lady needs to bring something like this to start every day. My mood improved immensely & I haven't even had any of the whiskey yet.

Last edited:

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code

Not bad but not good?
$80/each but they are filled with ammo so pretty decent price. Stang sold me some a while back at $62/piece (not filled with ammo) for price comparison.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Holosuns...yea or ney
Yea. They have a decent line up now days. Some of their stuff is pretty legit. My designator is a holosun and it stacks up just fine with other lasers for the same price of higher. Out performs a DBAL, OTAL, CQBL, and is very competitive with the civilian atipal. Their optics have never come back to the store broken or with complaints. I’ve sold quite a bit. A lot of guys like the solar thing but that dot is weak on solar power but still there. Guess that’s better than nothing but I never cared for the solar stuff.
Some of them look stupid lol