Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I actually looked into what the requirements were for labelling bourbon as "small batch" when all the started. Zip, Zilch, Nada. It's why I also believe "hand-selected barrel" equates to, "Hey, Juan! Go pick a barrel out of the warehouse for us to use these nifty worded labels on."

I got a real kick out of some "small" companies selling 12 year old likker when the company was founded last year.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
That's what I do but that guy was in another state who's laws I'm not aware of and I was answering @Hayata's question...

Gotcha- didn't mean to come across as "that don't matter"... but was honestly curious. I've got to pick up a lower soon (maybe tomorrow).

EDIT: Pickup supposed to be Tuesday.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Joe Biden: "People who never died before are now dying from Corona Virus"

This senile freaking guy is winning a shot at leader of the free world... Good Lord.

I've said it before, but the primary doesn't matter. It's going to come down to who's still alive in November. Not because of a virus, but just old age.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Gotcha- didn't mean to come across as "that don't matter"... but was honestly curious. I've got to pick up a lower soon (maybe tomorrow).

EDIT: Pickup supposed to be Tuesday.

You're good! I wasn't trying to be snippy either...I've been a little edgy lately for personal reasons and I've got to do a better job of keeping it in check.