• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I spent most my time telling dudes to keep their distance from eachother, but when the shit pops off it’s human nature to want to move closer to eachother, constant job pushing dudes away, maintaining those distances and step in eachother footprints. I was an absolute savage about taking the hardest route, ain’t afraid to move in a shit trench or choose silhouetting myself on a wall as opposed to mobbing through a vineyard. I see them ant-trails too. I BIP’d a lot of IED sites in AStan.

I was in an MRAP that got tossed a couple hundred yards by daisy chained 155s
Damn thing looked like a crumpled beer can when we crawled out of it. Almost ate a 60mm-ish moarter fired by Turkish Troops in Syria. ISIS hit my vehicle with a chlorine gas bomb launched by trebuche. Had a rocket land in a tree 30 feet from me when I was in Mosul....

Yeah....

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn thing looked like a crumpled beer can when we crawled out of it. Almost ate a 60mm-ish moarter fired by Turkish Troops in Syria. ISIS hit my vehicle with a chlorine gas bomb launched by trebuche. Had a rocket land in a tree 30 feet from me when I was in Mosul....

Yeah....
I was in a MRAP that rode over a big assss crush plate with HME under it. Blew all 4 of the tires off. That’s what finally broke my garmin GPS when my hand bounced off the inside of the bullet proof glass. Complete combat loss but everyone was fine inside for the most part. My boy in the back crawled out with a fucking AT-4 and took a knee expecting SAF lololol fuckin A

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I was in a MRAP that rode over a big assss crush plate with HME under it. Blew all 4 of the tires off. That’s what finally broke my garmin GPS when my hand bounced off the inside of the bullet proof glass. Complete combat loss but everyone was fine inside for the most part. My boy in the back crawled out with a fucking AT-4 and took a knee expecting SAF lololol fuckin A

Good Shit!

The Marine Corps finally got something right with the MRAP

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Yeah....
Dude no shit I had the chlorine bomb thing in Iraq on my first trip 2005! It smelled like a fucking swimming pool. Command set roadside type blew a finger off my buddy but wasn’t like a real “chlorine” bomb some home-made janky pool supply idea. Dumb as fuck because it was in the middle of nowhere outside SADR and there were only two houses it could have came from. We absolutely wrecked those fucking houses. I was 1 man on the raid and when I booted the door and entered it was into a HUGE commercial looking kitchen and was all stainless steel. Holy reflection batman

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Dude no shit I had the chlorine bomb thing in Iraq on my first trip 2005! It smelled like a fucking swimming pool. Command set roadside type blew a finger off my buddy but wasn’t like a real “chlorine” bomb some home-made janky pool supply idea. Dumb as fuck because it was in the middle of nowhere outside SADR and there were only two houses it could have came from. We absolutely wrecked those fucking houses. I was 1 man on the raid and when I booted the door and entered it was into a HUGE commercial looking kitchen and was all stainless steel. Holy reflection batman

Same shit. Homemade bullshit. ISIS was holding a water treatment plant and was scavenging chlorine to make shitty bombs that they would light the fuse and load it into the trebuche and chuck them at us. A+ for ingenuity. C- for effectiveness