Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
My wife's employee just got this TXT

From one of my very, very good frien FYI - we just got this confirmed by two friends in the military:
Good morning.
Homeland security preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens. All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. Notifying our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. Announcement will be as soon as troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters. May announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on Monday or within 48-72 hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act and order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to
your network.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

From one of my very, very good frien FYI - we just got this confirmed by two friends in the military:
Good morning.
Homeland security preparing to mobilize the national guard. Preparing to dispatch them across the US along with military. Next they will call in 1st responders. He said they are preparing to announce a nationwide 1 week quarantine for all citizens. All businesses closed. Everyone at home. They were told to pack and be prepared for up to 30 days deployment which he said means they may extend the quarantine up to 30 days. Notifying our family members and have them stock up and be prepared. Announcement will be as soon as troops in place to help prevent looters and rioters. May announce before the end of the weekend to keep people home on Monday or within 48-72 hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act and order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to
your network.
Interesting

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Good morning.
your network.

Pfffft.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code