Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Well just got home and now to bed.
Also went Scavenging last night.
Found Hotdogs and Hotdog buns and Ramen noodles so I bought 4 Flats of Chicken and also found canned Chicken at Sams and bought 6 6 packs of that.
Now we have a few meals for this week and I do not have to break in to my stash Downstairs.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning Gents!

Tulsa's little bastard mayor, G.T.Bynum - issued a decree that as of midnight last night all bars and restaurants are closed. Take-out orders from restaurants only.

So we ate at the Burmese place, curried duck was awesome. Small place, run by Burmese immigrants - places like that are gonna be screwed with mandatory closings.

The state of Kansas has suspended school until fall.

One of the main hospitals in Tulsa has cancelled all elective surgery. Unfortunately, the biggest has said they're carrying on. (the wife's job, so no break for her)

Ridiculous crap.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Morning Gents!

Tulsa's little bastard mayor, G.T.Bynum - issued a decree that as of midnight last night all bars and restaurants are closed. Take-out orders from restaurants only.

So we ate at the Burmese place, curried duck was awesome. Small place, run by Burmese immigrants - places like that are gonna be screwed with mandatory closings.

The state of Kansas has suspended school until fall.

One of the main hospitals in Tulsa has cancelled all elective surgery. Unfortunately, the biggest has said they're carrying on. (the wife's job, so no break for her)

Ridiculous crap.
this might kill a lot of small businesses , I can tell you its going to take a toll on my private business, as of this moment I have 0 orders.