Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Bring it to the farm. We got 2 ponds, I got a trailer hitch & tow cable for the truck. You've seen how I drive off-road. We'll video it & tell Robski to stop being such a bitch.

Would still run fine. This thing straightened out its own receiver. It's scientifically proven to be self healing, yo!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
It’s crazy to see this panic, and to be potentially effected by it.

sandy hook happened about 3 weeks before I was 18. So even at 18, I had a mosin, and a Remington wing master so I was fine.

clearly too young for the AWB

BUT all the stories I’ve heard from dad and the internet are true. Prices crazy on everything. Now I’m finally caught in it. Thankfully I don’t need anything. Just a light and a couple slings.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

sandy hook happened about 3 weeks before I was 18. So even at 18, I had a mosin, and a Remington wing master so I was fine.

BUT all the stories I’ve heard from dad and the internet are true. Prices crazy on everything. Now I’m finally caught in it. Thankfully I don’t need anything. Just a light and a couple slings.
And when it settles you’ll be more prepared for the next one man. We all went through em back in the day and learned the hard way on one or the other. I bought a 1500.00 bushmaster XM-15 on a CC during a panic and learned after that what I didn’t want to feel again. You’re doing so much better than I was during that time as far as guns on deck

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Lived through the AWB... and bought AR parts soon after the eclipse. I also was "of age" for Sandy Hook. Not prepared at that time- but changed my ways since.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
And when it settles you’ll be more prepared for the next one man. We all went through em back in the day and learned the hard way on one or the other. I bought a 1500.00 bushmaster XM-15 on a CC during a panic and learned after that what I didn’t want to feel again. You’re doing so much better than I was during that time as far as guns on deck
Lesson learned for sure. The calibers I stock (9, 556, and x39) all have about 1700 rounds each. 300blk at 700 and only about 100 for 12G. Oh I forgot the 6K rounds of 22lr also.

my ammo stash is nowhere near where I want it to be. Thankfully on mags, I have 87 AR mags and 40ish AK mags.

mags and guns in happy with. But not ammo.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Lesson learned for sure. The calibers I stock (9, 556, and x39) all have about 1700 rounds each. 300blk at 700 and only about 100 for 12G.

my ammo stash is nowhere near where I want it to be. Thankfully on mags, I have 87 AR mags and 40ish AK mags.

mags and guns in happy with. But not ammo.
You ain’t doing bad at all homie. We can always use more but you’re better than me with a charter arms mag-pug and 12 boolits