• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Started raining again last night, still raining this morning....
Re-purposed some brass last night. Feelin' pretty hipster.

Watched a bunch of the "Why We Fight" series by Frank Capra while I primed cases. I'd seen it before, but it really explains how history gets so upside down, propaganda turns to gospel.

One thing that did stand out:
Chinese resistance to Japan. Pockets of unmanageable areas between Jap-controlled territory. Farmers by day, until it was time to ambush Imperial troops, then disappear.

Footage could have been taken in 1963, not 1939....we learned exactly nothing before going into Vietnam.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Went to eat with the folks yesterday, the place was getting some roof work done. This is an extension ladder bolted to 2x4s- the wooden rungs are pallet wood, secured by one nail on each side. View attachment 70966

That's pretty sketchy. I've had to do some crazy shit before though...taking a single man lift up to one of the grids of a drop in ceiling in a church...and wedging an extension ladder inside the railing of the lift so I could climb it once I got through the ceiling. That was a once-in-a-lifetime event, I won't do it again.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
That's pretty sketchy. I've had to do some crazy shit before though...taking a single man lift up to one of the grids of a drop in ceiling in a church...and wedging an extension ladder inside the railing of the lift so I could climb it once I got through the ceiling. That was a once-in-a-lifetime event, I won't do it again.

Standing on a pallet lifted 20+ feet high used to be a regular occurrence at my old job. I swear working in that place in the 80s-90s was probably not much different than working there in the 20s.

And honestly, I'm ok with that.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Standing on a pallet lifted 20+ feet high used to be a regular occurrence at my old job. I swear working in that place in the 80s-90s was probably not much different than working there in the 20s.

And honestly, I'm ok with that.

I'd have rather been standing on a pallet...

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
But easy maintenance it’s more preventative maintenance and if 15.00 a year is my investment im not too mad at that. If I can keep it running smooth and never experience a failure that’ll be even cooler for the non-believers. Everytime I shoot im nervous I’m gonna have to finally explain and log a malfunction which isn’t a huge deal but I’ve been kinda riding this 100% flawless function streak to be intriguing
I have 800 through mine and I have only had 1 malfunction and it was cheap Armscor 22Mag that did not fire, I put it back in the magazine and it fired the 2nd try.