Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Had dinner with @Old Skool and his wife

then drive a little further and met @Jds556762and had tonenail water.

now back at the Airbnb with BoogPup
Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you guys on one of these trips. Unfortunately, my wife hasn't even been able to get out of bed for 3 days, so I couldn't leave.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Lol - at least you recognized it.

Y'all have NEVER heard me denigrate another being for whatever color they may be. I may have a nasty sense of humor - hell I got kicked off AK files after alleging I was using aborted fetus for bait.

I haven't used the "secret" N word variations...none of that shit.

Laufen's quote at the bottom of my posts was saved after he'd made some stupid statement that (typically) pointed the finger at white folks being hateful.

I'm an equal-opportunity guy, 100%. I get PB not liking the "N" word bs.

I'm also not OK with anyone using degrading words to describe white folks.

I am also here on SET because it's lighthearted, and folks aren't dicks, as opposed to the BS on other forums.

If I've offended you, so be it. But it's not because of your race - it's because I'm offensive, and you're probably sensitive, and maybe gay.
Well, I can certainly agree you’re offensive.

Occasionally your humor does make me laugh, although I must keep it in perspective with the source.
I’m not an idiot, I just play one on the internet.
What I do see is where you skirt saying anything overtly racist, but talk about “the country went downhill after 1964” and “the civil rights act changed America for the worse”, or imply that a Nazi symbol is acceptable.
I’m calling you out on this because it’s high time to do so. If I don’t, I’m no better than those who allowed such behavior to go unchecked back in 1930’s Germany.
Being sensitive about this is a good thing, if it brings about a more responsible attitude. I’m not looking for your approval, and don’t expect an apology.
So check your shit. Figure out your anger issues. Get your mind right, and carry on.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well, I can certainly agree you’re offensive.

Occasionally your humor does make me laugh, although I must keep it in perspective with the source.
I’m not an idiot, I just play one on the internet.
What I do see is where you skirt saying anything overtly racist, but talk about “the country went downhill after 1964” and “the civil rights act changed America for the worse”, or imply that a Nazi symbol is acceptable.
I’m calling you out on this because it’s high time to do so. If I don’t, I’m no better than those who allowed such behavior to go unchecked back in 1930’s Germany.
Being sensitive about this is a good thing, if it brings about a more responsible attitude. I’m not looking for your approval, and don’t expect an apology.
So check your shit. Figure out your anger issues. Get your mind right, and carry on.
9AE503B6-B8A5-48FB-BD44-40FA3EF583D3.gif

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Was great to have dinner with you and your fiance @Gaige

Me and the wife both really enjoyed both of your company and the conversation.

Lol. Big ups to gaige and wife, lol, they agreed to have dinner with what they thought was a 60 year old man. They still showed up !

They and stegman both will now vouch that I'll never steer you guys wrong on food.

And we all know we're all good people in here, that's one of the common traits with all our different lives. However, it's always nice to interact with you guys in real life. Gaige and wife are great humans.

The internet is great that it's allowed us to all connect.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk you and @Peanut Butter are two of the few members here I've yet to meet. I figure we'll meet up and shoot at that outdoor spot you got one of these days.
Absolutely love to, man. All we need is a few dry days in a row so we can get in and out. Anytime you want to come out, let me know.