Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Sure did because not a single one of you keyboard warriors wanted to meet and talk like men, very little respect for you and anyone else who’s so bold through the web. Move along dude.

Like I said, you're not gonna do shit and neither is anyone else. This is the internet. You take this shit way too seriously. You seem to be the only one who always wants to "meet up" whenever they get their little feelings hurt. Stop being a snowflake.

I have very little respect for anyone that makes veiled threats and hides behind innuendo. I'd have no problem meeting up with anyone and saying anything I say online in person. Ask anyone that's met me before. If I have a problem with someone I'll let it be known. I won't hide behind generalized veiled threats and innuendo.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Grunk

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Like I said, you're not gonna do shit and neither is anyone else. This is the internet. You take this shit way too seriously. You seem to be the only one who always wants to "meet up" whenever they get their little feelings hurt. Stop being a snowflake.

I have very little respect for anyone that makes veiled threats and hides behind innuendo. I'd have no problem meeting up with anyone and saying anything I say online in person. Ask anyone that's met me before. If I have a problem with someone I'll let it be known. I won't hide behind generalized veiled threats and innuendo.
Yeayea sounds good fella. Ask anyone who met me as well two can play that game haha

Reactions: Jstegman1

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code

Where y’all not together at Grunks last weekend sniping water bottles, and Kk’ing it up? I have NO clue what’s going on but id say go to PMs, respectfully.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I've got this AK74 stuff to sell but only buyer right now is in Kalifornia. Not sure about shipping AK mags there. Yeah it's on him, but I also dont want a court summons in the mail, or whatever those @triplestack3 people would send me

Hypothetically (not advising you legally):

Lowest risk way to do this is send one package with all the mag bodies and another with the rest of the shit. What the recipient does with that stuff is his problem not yours. You cya by saying you were led to believe that they were shipped as parts to repair existing magazines.

Hypothetically this is the lowest risk way to ship parts into CA

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yeayea sounds good fella. Ask anyone who met me as well two can play that game haha

PB, I really don't have a problem with you except for your veiled threats. Those get old. Like I said, this is the internet, don't take shit so seriously. If you wanna talk about it further you can PM me and I'll be happy to give you my number. At this point it's a pissing match on the internet and I don't care to get into that. I've said my piece and I'm done.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jeddak give him the dildo speech please if I talk about it again @karlvv will break this door down to get to it
Fabrika Broni Lucsnik in Radom or Circle 11, has not exported to US in many years. I beleive they had a rifle approved by BATF last year.
In the meantime 2 Polish companies export to US.

Pioneer, housed in a former adult toy factory in city of Radom. They go out of their way to impersonate FB Luscnik. Their rifles are on par with IO.

WBP is another private Polish company. Their rifles are better quality than stamped Bulgarian Arsenal. I have a coiple of WBPs as well as Arsenals.
WBP supplies Citcle 11 with some parts, and in turn, Circle 11 sells them CHFCL barrels and Beril RSB and rear trunnions.

Last edited: