• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I've got this AK74 stuff to sell but only buyer right now is in Kalifornia. Not sure about shipping AK mags there. Yeah it's on him, but I also dont want a court summons in the mail, or whatever those @triplestack3 people would send me

On the send line in the address write Seymore Butts, with the address of a local strip club.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I've got this AK74 stuff to sell but only buyer right now is in Kalifornia. Not sure about shipping AK mags there. Yeah it's on him, but I also dont want a court summons in the mail, or whatever those @triplestack3 people would send me

Maybe a business vs. person-to-person is different but companies won't ship mags there, so not sure why it's ok person-to-person. However, IANAL

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Maybe a business vs. person-to-person is different but companies won't ship mags there, so not sure why it's ok person-to-person. However, IANAL

It's not technically legal but once again you are not expected to know the laws of a state on the opposite coast. And if Hillary Clinton has taught us anything, ignorance of the law is a defence because you have to show intent to break the law, and if you are ignorant of the law there is no intent.

LOL

Seriously if you are they worried about it, take the mags apart and ship them in two packages as rebuild kits. I do it all the time.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Shemp the law text is clear.

You are not at legal risk...

PEN §32310. (a) Except as provided in Article 2 (commencing with Section 32400) of this chapter and in Chapter 1 (commencing with Section 17700) of Division 2 of Title 2, commencing January 1, 2000, any person in this state who manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170.[/B]