Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Before getting into long guns I was all about 9mm aluminum-framed pistols and 9mm revolvers. Phasing those out now.
I’ve been an AR guy for the past 6 years, but I have 2 SKSs and a Mosin, among a ton of other things. Still haven’t gotten into AKs, but maybe y’all will tempt me enough to get my feet wet.
U came to the right thread. I did not have any SKS. Now I have a couple. It is addictive

Reactions: 3x and Fast306stang

Jack506

Woodsman
Oct 14, 2019
Toccoa
I saw your last post on odt. Dont ask for them to do the right thing. Expect and require it without asking. They wont though. They never do.
It's was more to show a willingness on my part, that if they did the right thing that I'd be willing to call it quits. Didn't really expect anything more then what I got.

Reactions: 3x and karlvv

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It's was more to show a willingness on my part, that if they did the right thing that I'd be willing to call it quits. Didn't really expect anything more then what I got.

It's a fool's task. I've done it a dozen times and os always does the same thing. Back his mods and blames his members for being scumbags.