Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I see this as a win. honestly though I probably own half the guns y'all do, I just save and try to buy better stuff.... sometimes it'd be nice to goon out w the PSA bois

In this boat. I have a quarters only water jug with about 2100+ in it in a little over 2 years. Hadn’t counted the nickel and dime only jugs yet but nowhere near the quarters.

lonely face

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
I like my style. Drink cheapest beer possible in largest quantities possible. Own beater ass jap car truck and absolutely abuse it. Never invest money into important things like car maintenance, or clothing, or shoes. Literally wear holes into them then buy cheap again. Ignore your full outer appearance. Buy every gun you want and go wild on ammo mags and accessories.

Dude if I tell you all of my business casual work clothes came from the goodwill I’d be lying. Regular casual clothes did too. Catch em on the right color half off sake and walk out with bags of Brooks bro’s, JoS A Banks,
Nautica, Tommy and Ralph Lauren for like $50.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dude if I tell you all of my business casual work clothes came from the goodwill I’d be lying. Regular casual clothes did too. Catch em on the right color half off sake and walk out with bags of Brooks bro’s, JoS A Banks,
Nautica, Tommy and Ralph Lauren for like $50.
But still that’s rags and 1 box of 5.7 ammo if I skip all that

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Is a BCM 20" upper legitimately and quantifiably better than a PSA Premium CHF upper? If so, in what way other than clout?
BCG and furniture aside no
BCG considered maybe slightly higher towards BCM and I can’t back it up with proof or numbers
Furniture is what it is

I’d take an FN barrel over a BCM barrel any day