Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hey @Blue bio balls let me pick your brain and your expertise.

I picked up a mandarin goby.

These critters on my glass what he'll eat? If they're on the glass, my rock should be well seeded?

I have phytoplankton and an assortment of copepods coming tomorrow to try and seed the tank some more.

These are what I bought:

So after lights out tomorrow, turn off the power heads and the filter for about an hour and dump everything in the tank at once to populate the rock and sand? Do this every 4 months?

Thanks in advance! I remember you had a mandarin for a long time so I figure you know this stuff pretty good. Sorry for all the newb questions...

20200220_172251.jpg 20200220_172131.jpg

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

These critters on my glass what he'll eat? If they're on the glass, my rock should be well seeded?

I have phytoplankton and an assortment of copepods coming tomorrow to try and seed the tank some more.

These are what I bought:

So after lights out tomorrow, turn off the power heads and the filter for about an hour and dump everything in the tank at once to populate the rock and sand? Do this every 4 months?

Thanks in advance! I remember you had a mandarin for a long time so I figure you know this stuff pretty good. Sorry for all the newb questions...

View attachment 68832 View attachment 68833

Ok. Start a subforum

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

These are what I bought:

Just get a dog

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code

These are what I bought:

If they are walking around on your glass they are copapods, Sometimes a fish tank will get an explosion of them. Your best bet is to try to get him on sinking pellets.