Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Man, you talk about good?!?!? The burgers are doubles...and they're awesome...that Chicago Dog was OFF THE CHAIN. I'm not usually a hot dog kinda guy but that thing was amazing.

This is in a little place called Griffin Dog House, in Griffin lol...We will be back.

View attachment 68346

I'm not a hot dog fan myself but that one does look delicious. Going to have to try that place out one day, that blue cheese burger on the menu has my name all over it!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I lose MAJOR clout for using "disposable" China knives to open boxes.
I got a 5 pack of Schrade folders for $18 lol. Those are the disposable box opening ones.

Considering a Benchmade bugout for $95 but even that would probably be collecting dust

You guys don't know what you're missing in a quality knife. I never understood either until I got one, same thing with a good flashlight. I never go a single day without using either of them. The only problem is that they're addictive, probably moreso than guns for me because I use them a lot more than anything else and I constantly make up scenarios in my head on how I could use them and it's easier to justify than that S&W 500 for bear protection for one day when I might go fishing in Alaska, lol.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
You guys don't know what you're missing in a quality knife. I never understood either until I got one, same thing with a good flashlight. I never go a single day without using either of them. The only problem is that they're addictive, probably moreso than guns for me because I use them a lot more than anything else and I constantly make up scenarios in my head on how I could use them and it's easier to justify than that S&W 500 for bear protection for one day when I might go fishing in Alaska, lol.

I got a nice Benchmade that was sharpened on a wicked edge. I don't ever want to use it on menial tasks like opening packages and cutting stuff bc it's nice. I want a beater to beat with.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I've handled plenty good quality knives - gramps was a butcher and his tools of the trade had to stand up against decades of daily use. In comparison, I just don't use a knife beyond opening boxes. For me, it's just one more thing that I have to remember to drag around. It's kind of like having a really nice Tag Heuer watch - it's like having a work of functional art on your wrist and you can check that eye candy out all day long, but I just use my phone to tell time.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I recently bought a Mora Garberg - not super expensive or anything, but a quality knife. Took it to the river for the first time yesterday, shaved off some magnesium, struck a fire with it.

I have several very expensive knives, and a Wicked Edge sharpener. I'm pretty impressed with the sharpener. I really don't understand how I'd get along in life without good, sharp knives.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
So it's been 4 years since I almost died. When I was in the hospital, I lost a lot of my hair. Some came back, some didn't.

Just scheduled a haircut for Thursday. Gonna give up control and let this lady pick a new do for me.

Kinda anxious, kinda excited.

Gotta get a professional haircut that I can go do job interviews with.

Career change this year. Maybe my own business, maybe another sales job. Maybe a combination of both