• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Trying to decide if I want to get the BCM upper....
Build your own upper!!!!

Ballistic Advantage or Black hole weaponry (polygonal rifling)or barrels

Any decent forged mil-spec upper will do, but get a nice match grade BCG.
Whatever Hand Guard is fine as long as it’s free float and doesn’t say ‘Troy’ on it. I’m not a fan of BCM’s HGs, but that’s a personal preference thing.

Get a gas block with reduced port from Black River Tactical to keep it from being overgassed like most ARs are.

Charging handle is personal preference, I prefer not to spend a lot on those either. I like the latchless I got for $24 recently. It’s ambi without moving parts, and has a gas redirect feature for if you’re shooting suppressed.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Build your own upper!!!!

Ballistic Advantage or Black hole weaponry (polygonal rifling)or barrels

Any decent forged mil-spec upper will do, but get a nice match grade BCG.
Whatever Hand Guard is fine as long as it’s free float and doesn’t say ‘Troy’ on it. I’m not a fan of BCM’s HGs, but that’s a personal preference thing.

Get a gas block with reduced port from Black River Tactical to keep it from being overgassed like most ARs are.

Charging handle is personal preference, I prefer not to spend a lot on those either. I like the latchless I got for $24 recently. It’s ambi without moving parts, and has a gas redirect feature for if you’re shooting suppressed.

I really like the ballistic advantage barrels I’ve used/am using and will probably snag a 11.5” FSB From em to swap out this 10.5” phosphate eventually

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Offered $250, last one I saw went for $350, granted better condition.
What does the rabbit charge for refinishing?
I wonder how that thing would function with a 1/2x28 thread and a can on it.
I’ve never understood the appeal of the Nylon 66.
I was told that they’re basically a throw-away rifle, impossible to work on because you can’t open them up. True?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
*slowly raises hand*
It’ll do the job, just like most other handgun calibers out there. Not my favorite, but only because there are better choices out there. If there was no 9mmP, I’d consider .40Short&Weak over .357Mangleum in a semi-auto pistol for sure!!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I’ve never understood the appeal of the Nylon 66.
I was told that they’re basically a throw-away rifle, impossible to work on because you can’t open them up. True?

This was my first semi-auto rifle... loved it. Dad didn't like it because a box of 50 rounds didn't last nearly as long as it did in my single shot!

Still have it. Probably shot thousands and thousands of rounds though it and never had a need to open it up.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Dahlonega gun and pawn selling it new for $679 and this douchebag wants $850 firm for his used one....

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dahlonega gun and pawn selling it new for $679 and this douchebag wants $850 firm for his used one....

He may not be aware they're re-released? If I still had my DCI, I wouldn't sell it for $679. But I also wouldn't have the value at $850 either. *shrug*