• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I know it’s not foreign but I just got an FN made Browning bolt action in 222 Remington,this rifle is at 97 to 99 % beautiful old rifle , nice addition to my collection

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Holy smokes mail call!!!! All the mp5 stuff came today. Mp5 should be at my ffl and going to grab it tomorrow. Unfortunate apology for those wanting more mags. unfortunately I had a guy find me and is offering to buy them at a much higher price than what I sold the last ones so all these will be spoken for unless he doesnt get all of them.

Also did come with this sweet ass atl Georgia drum and fairly sure this is a factory hk collapsible stock.

View attachment 67500

View attachment 67501 View attachment 67502 View attachment 67503

WOW, nice score! If he does back out on all the mags count me in for another set please!!

Looks like a POF A3 stock you got there? Curious to know how that drum works, never tried on of those.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
WOW, nice score! If he does back out on all the mags count me in for another set please!!

Looks like a POF A3 stock you got there? Curious to know how that drum works, never tried on of those.

will do for sure. actually looking at the pictures you may be right on the maker but im not sure on how to tell exactly. and yah fairly interested to see how the drum runs as well.