Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
this is the building I was in when turkish artillery started shelling our position while ISIS advanced..... That hole in the wall is where I was sleeping moments before the attack. the blood on the glass is my blood.

I took a little bit of shrapnal to the back of the dome and was pretty shaken up. but thats understandable considering I almost ate a fucking howitzer......

View attachment 67226
View attachment 67228 View attachment 67225 View attachment 67224
I hate Turks, and I alwys did. Erdogan needs to suck start an AA gun, like North Korean generals do.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I hate Turks, and I alwys did. Erdogan needs to suck start an AA gun, like North Korean generals do.

All I need is my rifle, to be within 1200m and a unobstructed view.

I really really really despise that man. He literally trying to reestablish the Ottoman Empire and nobody is doing a damn thing to stop it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I hurt for some of you guys in here. I can't imagine what you've been through and how it affects you on a day to day basis. Simply saying "Thank you for your service" isn't enough. Anything I can ever do for you guys, just say it. If it's just going out and getting some food or just hanging out or whatever, I'll make the drive.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Whew!

Anyone need cheap .22?

They have rifle match and pistol match for same price. Free shipping; no tax.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I hurt for some of you guys in here. I can't imagine what you've been through and how it affects you on a day to day basis. Simply saying "Thank you for your service" isn't enough. Anything I can ever do for you guys, just say it. If it's just going out and getting some food or just hanging out or whatever, I'll make the drive.

I mean, being a hood rat booghadeen definitely takes its toll, but no thanks is in order bro, all in a days work. Hahaha

Jk y’all I agree w stang

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Man a DD sure would make me feel better. Kidding man. It is appreciated.