Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Plan too. Honestly as long as it runs reliably I’ll be happy. Just need to do something with the mag release because it almost feels stuck at times when I try to get a mag out. I’ve had to take another mag and use that to push the release and take the mag out at the same time. My other two aks aren’t like that.
Mag release might be too high. My PTR32 is like taht. Only Magpull mags are easy to get in and out.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I really like the way they look without the poly lower....lile an OG galil. If I had the tools,time, and ability I'd convert the entire bottom end to take standard AK PGs. I just dont have a way to rivet the trigger guard . Guess I could send it off, no idea on cost. Pretty simple job apparently
Agree. I have OG Soviet 2 part bakelite PGs that would look sick on a Galil

Reactions: Shemp

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Great to see you. I'm doing ok, but it's been a bad year for my wife. Couple of weird seizures, hospital stay. This place helps. Even managed to pick up a couple rifles & get back to shooting a little. Last I remember, you were recovering from surgery?

Same here. I haven't forgot I told you the beer is on me if we ever meet up!

I sure hate to hear about her seizures. Have they got it figured out/under control?

I'm glad you were able to get back into shooting a bit. I know it helps to give you a little room to breathe. I can't tell how how much I hate the whole situation. I know I'm rambling a bit, just hard to find the right words but I know you understand what I mean.

Thanks for asking about my surgery also. I'm healed up but the results aren't as good as I was hoping. Some of the things I still need corrected are considered cosmetic surgery and isn't covered by insurance. Which pisses me off bc I don't want it for cosmetic reasons, I want to be able to breathe better.

Reactions: Grunk

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
The OG thread was 204 pages on my phone, now 203. There is some scrubbing going on.
I already got a PM from one of the newer members about why the tread was closed. Asked him for cell# or email. CAnnot risk a permabn there, need that site for trading.

Fucking trade here! Let the shit ship sink!!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Same here. I haven't forgot I told you the beer is on me if we ever meet up!

I sure hate to hear about her seizures. Have they got it figured out/under control?

I'm glad you were able to get back into shooting a bit. I know it helps to give you a little room to breathe. I can't tell how how much I hate the whole situation. I know I'm rambling a bit, just hard to find the right words but I know you understand what I mean.

Thanks for asking about my surgery also. I'm healed up but the results aren't as good as I was hoping. Some of the things I still need corrected are considered cosmetic surgery and isn't covered by insurance. Which pisses me off bc I don't want it for cosmetic reasons, I want to be able to breathe better.
That sucks about the insurance. It pisses me off that things are classified as "cosmetic" or "necessary" in one fell swoop instead of a case by case basis. Some plastic surgery for example is obviously just for vanity, but for major accident victims, not so much.

Unfortunately my wife's seizures are one more, "We're not sure what's going on" situation. Though I am, evidently, developing a reputation with several doctors in the area for always being polite, but sitting between them & the door & not letting them leave until I'm satisfied. :behindsofa:

Love to get together forf a beer sometime. Maybe we can do a M&G down your way. Our last one was st Scofflaw Brewery in NW ATL.