Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Person who sold me the chinese stock made it a required signature. I check the mail and the “sorry we missed you” slip is in there. If you’re gonna do that, at least try to deliver it to my door. Shit pisses me off.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Person who sold me the chinese stock made it a required signature. I check the mail and the “sorry we missed you” slip is in there. If you’re gonna do that, at least try to deliver it to my door. Shit pisses me off.

"Sorry we missed you at 1:00 on a weekday. We'll try again tomorrow at the same time."

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Like could you at least knock on my door? Maybe then I’d understand. But to not even give me a chance to get it??

I got my mail lady's phone number. She made me so mad one time. I had somewhere to go but I stayed home and waited for the knock or the doorbell. I finally checked outside and had the note on my door. I was pissed. I called her and met her down the road. My neighbor is the one who had her phone number for some reason...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I got my mail lady's phone number. She made me so mad one time. I had somewhere to go but I stayed home and waited for the knock or the doorbell. I finally checked outside and had the note on my door. I was pissed. I called her and met her down the road. My neighbor is the one who had her phone number for some reason...
I’m on the phone with the PO now. Am I supposed to sit at my mailbox all day and try to catch my package before putting a sorry we missed you?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Like could you at least knock on my door? Maybe then I’d understand. But to not even give me a chance to get it??

My mail man does the same shit if it's not 70° and sunny outside. I watched him park at my mailbox and fill out the note one day and he didn't even attempt to knock on my door. I called the post office about 45 minutes later(once I knew he was out of the neighborhood just to be a dick) and raised hell. About 10 minutes later he comes pulling back up and knocks on my door. My dogs started going crazy so I made him stand there for 4 or 5 minutes...in the rain...while I told him I was "putting my dogs up."