• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Joe Vegas of Thunderbolt is who I'm going to use if I ever put the money aside. He's on IG. I think you'll like him. He has a very spiritual connection to Japan, and that speaks volumes to me...I think you understand what I'm saying here.
Seems like his style is a blend of Japanese and Classic American. Definitely not my style, but pretty cool nonetheless. Gotta get someone with a lot of experience who isn't in it purely for money.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Seems like his style is a blend of Japanese and Classic American. Definitely not my style, but pretty cool nonetheless. Gotta get someone with a lot of experience who isn't in it purely for money.

Not many ppl doing tebori which is why I want to use him. He's studied under masters in Japan?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Not many ppl doing tebori which is why I want to use him. He's studied under masters in Japan?
You gotta find an artist that you connect with, that's pretty important.

I'm totally indifferent about tebori style tattooing, probably bc I'm gaijin AF and it hurts enough as it is. Ditch of the knee, armpit, and achilles tendon are no joke and it's better just to get it over with quick. I'm not that much of a masochist.