• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
In the interest of full disclosure .... I did own a mustang once upon a time...

Had a screaming yellow 2004 Mach 1 with a STS twin turbo kit. That motherfucker was quick. But those 555s didn't grip worth shit on black ice and my ex wife totaled it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Had a screaming yellow 2004 Mach 1 with a STS twin turbo kit. That motherfucker was quick. But those 555s didn't grip worth shit on black ice and my ex wife totaled it.

When the temps get around 45 degrees or so, the tires I have definitely don't hook at all. It's 2 different cars depending on the outside temp.

I also always turn traction control completely off everytime I drive it. Unless the roads are wet.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Those new NT555 G2s are horrible.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
When the temps get around 45 degrees or so, the tires I have definitely don't hook at all. It's 2 different cars depending on the outside temp.

I also always turn traction control completely off everytime I drive it. Unless the roads are wet.

Traction control? I thought that's what the left foot was foor.

Oh wait.....

It's an automatic ...

Gaaaaaayyyyyyy

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Really? That's sad. They were damn good shoes.

Yeah, I never had the old NT555s but several of my friends had them and no complaints. The wheels on my car now had G2s on them when I got them and I took them off. Nonexistent traction (which could be a lot of fun) and horrible tramlining and road noise. Could have been since they were used, but they only had maybe 5 or 6K miles on them, they had about 80% tread and looked even to me. I was gonna ride on them for a year to buy time for new shoes, but I just couldn't take it.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Traction control? I thought that's what the left foot was foor.

Oh wait.....

It's an automatic ...

Gaaaaaayyyyyyy

Mine's a 6 speed. I won't own an automatic Mustang. But the car automatically starts with traction control on, and if you turn it "off," it's not really off. The stability control is still on, which also senses wheelspin. Hold the traction control button down and hold it for 7 seconds to turn all the nannies off.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Mine's a 6 speed. I won't own an automatic Mustang. But the car automatically starts with traction control on, and if you turn it "off," it's not really off. The stability control is still on, which also senses wheelspin. Hold the traction control button down and hold it for 7 seconds to turn all the nannies off.

What?

I am not getting this... technology man....

Could the traction control button be reconfigured to act a Line Lock? Cause That could be very very very useful.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm running out of skin
Wife says don't get any more and I'm inclined to listen (mainly because I don't feel like finding someone really good).

Joe Vegas of Thunderbolt is who I'm going to use if I ever put the money aside. He's on IG. I think you'll like him. He has a very spiritual connection to Japan, and that speaks volumes to me...I think you understand what I'm saying here.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What?

I am not getting this... technology man....

Could the traction control button be reconfigured to act a Line Lock? Cause That could be very very very useful.

Turning off the traction control still leaves the dynamic stability control on. So if the car senses wheelspin, like when you toss the car and drop to 2nd gear to pass, the throttle will be electronically limited...not good when you're trying to pass.

I've got Track Apps on my car, so I actually have a line lock from the factory. But I've never used it.