• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well I wanted another Rottweiler or Great Dane and the wife brought home a standard poodle.
I lost this round damn it!
Haha yeah when I first met a full grown standard poodle I was pretty shocked how big that MFer was and his teeth. Like @Mr. Goodbar said, he was smart. He watched me do electrical all day like it was learning :oops:

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
They actually really good dogs and smart as hell too
Haha yeah when I first met a full grown standard poodle I was pretty shocked how big that MFer was and his teeth. Like @Mr. Goodbar said, he was smart. He watched me do electrical all day like it was learning :oops:
I have to admit she is pretty smart for being a 13 week old goofy puppy.
I think she will be alright but I really wanted the rotty or dane

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Oh yeah, Standard Poodles are very smart. Considered among the top tier of smartest breeds. I don't put much faith in the particular order of lists you see published but having managed a kennel that specialized in large working breeds & been around dogs all my life the group for me would be (in no particular order): Akita, Australian Cattle Dog, Bull Terriers , Poodle, Bloodhound, Siberian Husky, Rottweiler, Border Collie, German Shepherd (& relatives like Malinois, Dutch Shepherd, etc.) & Labrador Retriever. Standard poodles were originally gun dogs used primarily in duck hunting.