Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
can you feel it flex when you jump up and down?

They used to make it sway and bounce whenever we had to use the JLG boom. They did it on purpose bc they knew I didn't like that shit lol. I hated that OSHA harness fall protection. If that lift is going over, I can protect myself better if that JLG isn't gonna sling me like the end of a bull whip.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
They used to make it away and bounce whenever we had to use the JLG boom. They did it on purpose bc they knew I didn't like that shit lol. I hated that OSHA harness fall protection. If that lift is going over, I can protect myself better if that JLG isn't gonna sling me like the end of a bull whip.
I used to travel to the Minneapolis Convention Center for one of my previous jobs and one of the obligatory things to do was photography from the catwalk located on the convention centers' domes. You could feel the whole thing swaying as you walked on it and I had to photograph over the rope. I'd look down 4-5 stories at the people walking around below and my palms would start getting sweaty and shit. Kinda hated it.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I got to ride this giant indoor ferris wheel a few times when I got sent to Cleveland
ix-center-ferris-wheel-cleveland-450x600.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I used to travel to the Minneapolis Convention Center for one of my previous jobs and one of the obligatory things to do was photography from the catwalk located on the convention centers' domes. You could feel the whole thing swaying as you walked on it and I had to photograph over the rope. I'd look down 4-5 stories at the people walking around below and my palms would start getting sweaty and shit. Kinda hated it.
One of the rights of passage at test cell in Germany was standing on the catwalk of the frame the jet engine was attached to while it was in full augmentation....it was exhilarating

I may have also ridden one like Kong in Dr Strangelove

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Heights never bothered me. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes about 30 times just for fun...

However, there was a definite clench factor when I did my first BASE jump off New River Gorge Bridge.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I gotcha boo.

I can do an effeminate nasally NY accent and make the appointment on behalf of you as your personal assistant

Sooo...I try to call my brother, no answer. His wife says yeah, make the plans and we'll be there. My wife says she'll call my parents. I hang up with her and then my brother calls me and says, well, this weekend would really work better for us than tonight.

giphy (11).gif

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sooo...I try to call my brother, no answer. His wife says yeah, make the plans and we'll be there. My wife says she'll call my parents. I hang up with her and then my brother calls me and says, well, this weekend would really work better for us than tonight.

View attachment 66330

It's my parents anniversary. My mom deserves better than this. "Oh, this weekend would really work better for us?" TF?!?! I'm sorry our parents anniversary fell on a fucking Tuesday this year and inconvenienced you.