• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hell yeah. @Jake @Peanut Butter @I.D.-ten-T work at a day & we'll go! As Jake has seen, sometimes my stroke handicaps limit my shooting time, but I can sit on the tailgate with a thermos of coffee & a flask while you guys shoot. I'd love to hang out with you guys some more. Ya'll communicate, most any day works for me. Like I said, if I'm not up to shooting, I'll just hang with y'all.
OK, I’m working on fixing the kickdown cable on the Beast, but I don’t know exactly what I’m doing so this should be interesting. Gotta get it fixed because the shielding got melted and froze the cable, so now the transmission shifts really hard. Can’t take it very far till I get that working right. Also need to replace the universal joints on the drive shaft, they weren’t lubed for years and have been vibrating badly at 40mph and up. Basically that’s tomorrow if I can get the parts here quick enough. Also need to do other stuff to the T-100 (brakes squealing, tires wobbling, oil change, replace O2 sensor) to keep it healthy. Also need an emissions inspection before the 15th so I can get my tag by the 20th, hence the O2 sensor.

That might stretch into next weekend, depending on the weather and parts

I know we are doing the @cmshoot range day either the 7th, 14th, or 15th, right?

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Gun show grabs.
- Ambi charging handle
- Vietnam era mag bag
- purple lancer mag
- ambi safety
- universal industry 20aluminum follower

and 2 IWB holsters Chelsea got for us.It’s sorta like a sticky holster. She said it felt better than the leather one she had for the Glock 48, and got me one for the 43 becisseit was buy 1 get the other half off.

the bag I’ve seen on the files. I got it for $1. This is the description.
During Vietnam, the M16 20rd magazine would be stored in these bags to protect from the rain/humidity in Vietnam. A soldier would grab a mag, and toss the bag, which would later hopefully be picked up by a Vietcong/NVA combatant. It promises safe passage to any enemy that wishes to surrender/come over to the Souths side. "Chieu Hoi" means open arms and the psy war program was a success with over 100,000 people taking advantage.
View attachment 65935 View attachment 65936 View attachment 65937 View attachment 65938

How much was the Universal AR mag?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Some of y’all better make a trip April 4th to the gun show. We are both off that day and will be there.
also Chelsea got more pops while we were out. I was wrong yesterday when I said $1500 worth of stuff. Her collection I posted is now worth $2200

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Please tell me you wear a watch with your suit.
Almost never.
I don't think it's a good look to when I'm in court arguing about money in front of people. Looks greedy.
A watch is basically a piece of jewelry and that's not what I wear to court.
I will wear a nice suit and nice shoes to court because that's what's expected and required - it's part of the uniform.

If it was up to me, I would wear camo shorts, tank tops, flip flops, and gold fucking chains every day.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Blue Mustang with white racing stripes

"Khaleel was booked into the Monroe County Jail and is charged with failure to maintain lane, speeding 120+/70, driving while license is suspended, driving in the emergency lane, driving on the wrong side of the roadway, driver to exercise due care, reckless driving, failure to signal while changing lanes, headlight requirements, and aggressive driving. "

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You know it’s a good day when even Chelsea said she had fun at the gun show. She likes guns but isn’t into it like we are on here. I think she just enjoyed digging through small parts and finding stuff she knew I needed. Not to mention She is the one that found the last purple answer mag

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
OK, I’m working on fixing the kickdown cable on the Beast, but I don’t know exactly what I’m doing so this should be interesting. Gotta get it fixed because the shielding got melted and froze the cable, so now the transmission shifts really hard. Can’t take it very far till I get that working right. Also need to replace the universal joints on the drive shaft, they weren’t lubed for years and have been vibrating badly at 40mph and up. Basically that’s tomorrow if I can get the parts here quick enough. Also need to do other stuff to the T-100 (brakes squealing, tires wobbling, oil change, replace O2 sensor) to keep it healthy. Also need an emissions inspection before the 15th so I can get my tag by the 20th, hence the O2 sensor.

I know we are doing the @cmshoot range day either the 7th, 14th, or 15th, right?
It's the 7th

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code

The shoot is on 2/7. I posted it a few days ago, but so far not a single member of SET has signed up for it.