• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I might do that at TruPrep I've been there before I think its only like 20-25 min from here.
@Jake tagged @lesptr earlier but he must not be available right now. he ordered one of these from Classic Firearms, paid the extra for "hand-select" & the pistol he got literally had no rear sight on it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ask @lesptr about his experience with that gun and Classic Firearms.

I’ll never do business with them again. The 81 I received came with no rear sight, missing a grip screw, and was overall beat to hell. I paid the extra for a hand picked one thinking they would pick a good one. What was I thinking? Sweaty Ben can suck my dick.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Y’all forget tho I’m 1099 so no withholding AND I fucked the IRS over for like 5 years straight just to try and look like lower middle class. Now I pay my taxes late and in a payment plan, responsibilities amirite?

I really do live minimal though. Like I don’t buy household goods I just go without, and I find entertainment in sitting still and fondling guns for hours on end, no cost. I eat 1 meal a day and I literally own 2 pairs of shoes and will wear them till the toes blow out. i don’t own a tie, I don’t own a suit. 1 haircut a year. My glasses are broken and my contact prescription is outdated. I have 1/8 tank of gas in my car. I don’t even charge my phone often.

if it ain’t a chopper, I ain’t interested
I could spend 24 hours straight in my den of iniquity and not realize it

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’ll never do business with them again. The 81 I received came with no rear sight, missing a grip screw, and was overall beat to hell. I paid the extra for a hand picked one thinking they would pick a good one. What was I thinking? Sweaty Ben can suck my dick.
man fuck those guys then I always hear bad shit about them. Ben if thats the owners name needs to stick one of those stupid SKS's he's got up his asshole.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

I love this idea #teamtapco
what do you yokels think about the Beretta 81 32 ACP pistol?

I just moved to atlanta and need a better CCW, light weight with safety and ambidextrous is a plus since left handed
Just moved to Atlanta you gonna get outgunned with that shit
Plus its a fat little metal chunk with not much capacity.