• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Who was looking for a threaded barrel p-10c?

I might’ve bought that had i seen it 23 minutes ago, thanks for the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Someone here (@Jake ?) asked why I hadn’t posted pics of the tiger striped HGs yet -
View attachment 65564 View attachment 65565 Best I can do right now is a mock-up because I’ve realized there’s a limiting factor to having that cool looking string around the upper HG I’ve had on the gun:
View attachment 65568
Can’t get the HG off without removing the string and ruining the pattern. So I can either get another gas tube (are they available for a Yugo??) or figure out a way to glue the string to the HG and cut the bottom section off.
Im seriously considering second option and Super Glue might be the ticket.

But hey - Props to @jimipanic for making these cool Tigerstripe HGs!!!!

Gas tubes are cheap. I see um all the time on eBay for $15 or less.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Not a bad price.... no bids yet.

Wish I hadn't put a deposit down on a Ghost Gunner 3 this morning....

What's the going rate on a nice one without the box? There's one at one of my LGS for $750 I think and I'm sure they'd take less. I just didn't want to do the conversion on one and I'm not sure i like the current configuration lol

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Someone here (@Jake ?) asked why I hadn’t posted pics of the tiger striped HGs yet -
View attachment 65564 View attachment 65565 Best I can do right now is a mock-up because I’ve realized there’s a limiting factor to having that cool looking string around the upper HG I’ve had on the gun:
View attachment 65568
Can’t get the HG off without removing the string and ruining the pattern. So I can either get another gas tube (are they available for a Yugo??) or figure out a way to glue the string to the HG and cut the bottom section off.

That looks awesome man! You should be able to find a new Yugo gas tube. I haven't read any further than this post though, so somebody probably already posted a link to one, lol.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
View attachment 65568

I might have one actually.

I just opened a junk bin to look that I literally have not opened in over a year.

No telling what I am gonna find in here...

I am gonna have a fun night sorting through it.

20200130_204654_HDR(1).jpg 20200130_204650_HDR(1).jpg

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
View attachment 65568

thanks! @triplestack3 told me how