Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I popped and bought my Urban ERT PS90 sling the other day and my low-profile design machine RMR PS90 mount. Got my type two RMR ready. The PS90 is taking shape!!

Ordering barrel (CMV CL 4150) 10.4” for SBR project on Friday. Then ordering the finger print kit and stencil from amazon and will hopefully have a form 1 efile paid and submitted by NEXT next friday

making moves

Georgia Gun Store has a 5.7 Banshee for $900. Is that good?

*Ha, I hadn't caught up. Party foul.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Real dudes know they don’t have time (nor patience) to train the whole indoor range so they like being left the hell alone, at least I do. Nothing worse then when I’m trying to confirm a zero or even just shoot and everyone wants to fucking talk, inside the loudest room in the city, with double ear pro on. That’s why we all need 7.5” ARs lol push em back !!
8" Galil pistol has the same effect. More gun powder, louder gun.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Real dudes know they don’t have time (nor patience) to train the whole indoor range so they like being left the hell alone, at least I do. Nothing worse then when I’m trying to confirm a zero or even just shoot and everyone wants to fucking talk, inside the loudest room in the city, with double ear pro on. That’s why we all need 7.5” ARs lol push em back !!

exactly. The absolute worse is when Chelsea is with me and everyone wants to start to flock over toward us. Like fuck off, pretty sure she can shoot a pistol better than both of us lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

This exactly, when I do to a range all I want to do is get a little trigger time. If I go the GFL and get on the rifle side, all I want to do is get a near zero for my AR ( the 25m targets to zero a M16/M4 should be set at 82 feet to equal 25 meters, the GFL, only has a 75 foot rifle range, so that's what I use to get in the ballpark of a 25m zero) I'm not there to screw around, or bullshit.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I was honestly expecting more muzzle blast from 7.62x39 out of a 10.5" barrel (maybe hoping for more too). If it was bad, I couldn't tell. The little micro flash can I put on the end might have done the trick.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just wanted to give a quick shout out while I remembered.

Design Machine Inc who makes the PS90 RMR mount I purchased gave me a call and offered me a customer returned blem (super light paint scratch here or there) for 40.00 off!! When I told him I’m down with it and thank you he asked “wait you sound military, did you serve?” I told him yes for 10 years and he knocked an additional 10% off so pretty much I got a 130.00 mount for 80.00 !!!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Just wanted to give a quick shout out while I remembered.

Design Machine Inc who makes the PS90 RMR mount I purchased gave me a call and offered me a customer returned blem (super light paint scratch here or there) for 40.00 off!! When I told him I’m down with it and thank you he asked “wait you sound military, did you serve?” I told him yes for 10 years and he knocked an additional 10% off so pretty much I got a 130.00 mount for 80.00 !!!
That is awesome!