• Total voters

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
I'm frustrated today fellas. I know some of you understand this too well but I still want to question why bad things happen to good people. I'll take some prayers for those of you who believe...not for me but for my friends. A good friend/coworker lost his wife yesterday to lung cancer. I haven't worked near his area for a long while so I only see him occasionally, so one of my other friends/coworkers who told me about it, his wife is terminal cancer also. So I know it wasn't easy for him to tell me. I can see it in his eyes even though he was holding it together.

I don't understand it. I'd like to think my God wouldn't allow this to happen but I also know I'm wrong to question it.
Prayers for you friends families cancer sucks!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I never even bothered with Hexmags because I could see the writing on the wall for those, and kinda same way for the MFT shit. Troy battle mags are ok for range. I don’t hate them but I don’t trust them.

I bought a couple of hex mags when they first came out. I have not had any problems with them, but they’ve just been used as range mags (just like every other mag I have)