Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can get pics of orbs in my backyard at will. But only in the backyard. Never caught any in the front yard.

I thought it might be water droplets or possibly bugs, but I've pretty much ruled those out. I can take multiple pics and track the individual movement and you can see depth where they overlap sometimes. I've taken pics after the rain, or when it's dry, and different seasons/temperatures to dispel if it's dew or bugs. But I always catch them in pics.

I can only capture them with my digital camera and not my cell phone. Not saying they ARE something, but I'm not sure they're not. Don't know what they are.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
To be serious about Ghost stories, I have one.
Was Camping in Paulding county a few years ago close to a known Civil War Battlefield with the scout troop (was a Assistant Scout Master).
Late at night me and another leader heard shots and what sounded like cannon fire off in the distance with the sounds of men yelling.
Was kind of Surreal to know that we both heard the same thing.
Next day we went hiking in that direction and there is nothing but woods all the way to the Creek.
Not my only story but it is the last one I have and I have not had any sense.
Been camping in the same location several times after that and still nothing.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Things to do in Vegas besides gambling? We are there for 4 days and 3 nights. Would like to do other stuff as well. Or if there is anything outside the city
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area about 15 miles away for hiking
1580095063116.png

Hoover dam & Lake Mead about 30 miles away
1580095764867.png

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Fabulous Nevada State Park nest to Red Rock Canyon:

Sprawling and splendid, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park is adjacent to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and has been used historically as a working ranch and a luxury retreat by a string of colorful owners, including German actress Vera Krupp and millionaire Howard Hughes. Today visitors can explore some of the oldest buildings in Nevada, a 1860s blacksmith shop, the Sandstone Cabin that was home to the founding family and the ranch house. Hiking trails throughout the park, in addition to tree-shaded picnic sites with tables and grills, make day trips to the park a family favorite. And, every year Super Summer Theatre offers a variety of outdoor shows to enjoy.
1580096195031.png