Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’ve been watching ghost documentaries tonight and although I’m not convinced, I find the people who believe fascinating

I've heard 1st hand experiences from ppl I trust. Some I think can be possibly explained. Some I think are legit. I take it all with a grain of salt until I experience it firsthand.

My brother's coworker lives near Andersonville and has a house that has a grave under a tree IIRC. It's been a few years since I've heard the story. His house has some civil war history I believe? Or the property does. Anyway he says he'll walk down the hallway and go past his living room and see civil war soldiers sitting in the chairs. Not sure I believe it 100 percent but I don't *think* he's lying. It makes for an interesting story. If true, I'm not sure I could live in a house like that, and he lives there alone.

Just remembered my dad saw some pictures his friend took. Apparently he bought some antique furniture but when he went to look at it, the people had it in their backyard. Strange. Well after he bought it, things started happening in his house apparently and he was able to capture apparitions and stuff on camera. I'd love to talk to the guy about it and see the pictures but he passed away a few years ago. His dog would never go around the furniture.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I've heard 1st hand experiences from ppl I trust. Some I think can be possibly explained. Some I think are legit. I take it all with a grain of salt until I experience it firsthand.

My brother's coworker lives near Andersonville and has a house that has a grave under a tree IIRC. It's been a few years since I've heard the story. His house has some civil war history I believe? Or the property does. Anyway he says he'll walk down the hallway and go past his living room and see civil war soldiers sitting in the chairs. Not sure I believe it 100 percent but I don't *think* he's lying. It makes for an interesting story. If true, I'm not sure I could live in a house like that, and he lives there alone.

Just remembered my dad saw some pictures his friend took. Apparently he bought some antique furniture but when he went to look at it, the people had it in their backyard. Strange. Well after he bought it, things started happening in his house apparently and he was able to capture apparitions and stuff on camera. I'd love to talk to the guy about it and see the pictures but he passed away a few years ago. His dog would never go around the furniture.

yeah even if that stuff isn’t real, it makes for good stories... I’ve heard similar stuff. I had a close friend who was really into Urban Exploration, went to hell church and a abandoned mental hospital in ATL. Said some weird shit happened.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
yeah even if that stuff isn’t real, it makes for good stories... I’ve heard similar stuff. I had a close friend who was really into Urban Exploration, went to hell church and a abandoned mental hospital in ATL. Said some weird shit happened.

I'd love to go on a hunt. I know of a few places but they'd be dedicated drives AND I'd have to trespass. So that's a no go for me. One is a church/cemetary in Pavo and I'd love to check out the old Psych Hospital in Milledgeville.

Ummmm...just remembered The Masquerade is a well-known haunt.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'd love to go on a hunt. I know of a few places but they'd be dedicated drives AND I'd have to trespass. So that's a no go for me. One is a church/cemetary in Pavo and I'd love to check out the old Psych Hospital in Milledgeville.

Ummmm...just remembered The Masquerade is a well-known haunt.
Just outside Antietam there's a hill when you can park your car and it's supposed to roll uphill and you'll see handprints on the windows like a cannon crew is pushing it into position.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code