• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Good morning krew.

Rabbit, looks like Vegas was fun.

The Oklahoma dude with the shop doing 80% lowers. His case was just pleaded out, because the judge was going to make a ruling that would flip the atf definition of a serialized lower. That would become case law moving forward and would be bad for atf. So they gave him a deal right at the end, maybe 2 months ago ?

Jds, Efile was 32 days for me a few months back

Wife's birthday dinner last night, some range time today with her. Gonna be chilly, but should be really nice

@I.D.-ten-T knows what day it is. Sunday funday y'all

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Good morning krew.

The Oklahoma dude with the shop doing 80% lowers. His case was just pleaded out, because the judge was going to make a ruling that would flip the atf definition of a serialized lower. That would become case law moving forward and would be bad for atf. So they gave him a deal right at the end, maybe 2 months ago ?

Wife's birthday dinner last night, some range time today with her. Gonna be chilly, but should be really nice

It was a fucking nightmare as usual. Kinda like having a wet dream about Hillary Clinton.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Good morning krew.

You'll have to let us know how your wife likes the MPX and if she's surprised!

Did date night last night. Did the axe throwing for the first time. Pretty cool and not too hard to get a hang of. An hour is a long time to throw an axe though. We played something like 13 matches in an hour. Barebones in Buford. Good steakhouse with Buckhead quality at a lower cost and Longhorn type atmosphere in downtown Buford.

I see y'all weren't too crazy last night. Maybe 32k today.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You'll have to let us know how your wife likes the MPX and if she's surprised!

Did date night last night. Did the axe throwing for the first time. Pretty cool and not too hard to get a hang of. An hour is a long time to throw an axe though. We played something like 13 matches in an hour. Barebones in Buford. Good steakhouse with Buckhead quality and Longhorn type atmosphere in downtown Buford.

I see y'all weren't too crazy last night. Maybe 32k today.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta