Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
on a side note anybody else got a dirty ass back seat? i never have anyone in the backseat of my truck so its generally a catch all for all sorts of shit. . .found about 600 rounds of 9mm in a rando ass ammo can i forgot about today, so that was nice.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

i've already got one lined up. im going with the bobcat i was talking about a couple weeks ago, seller dropped the price of the package he was offering me to where i cant say no at this point. he seems straight up and says its ran fine for him for the past 15 years so im not super worried about anything. other than the fact its the rifle variant wiht a faux suppressor so im also factoring in 200 for hte inevitable stamp. hopeful more goods news though from my reading the barrel underneath is easily freed and is threaded and has tri lug.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
i've already got one lined up. im going with the bobcat i was talking about a couple weeks ago, seller dropped the price of the package he was offering me to where i cant say no at this point. he seems straight up and says its ran fine for him for the past 15 years so im not super worried about anything. other than the fact its the rifle variant wiht a faux suppressor so im also factoring in 200 for hte inevitable stamp. hopeful more goods news though from my reading the barrel underneath is easily freed and is threaded and has tri lug.

Didn't know you were getting that kind of deal, that Coharie seems priced right so I thought I'd toss it up lol

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sorry you’re right, I forgot to mention I don’t drink to get hammered, I guess we need to take mission goal into account here

I don't usually drink to get hammered either. It just usually happens all by itself :becky:

Sometimes I have overshot it though, I didn't get off the train until it stopped at oblivion...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
it priced right for sure.

and im praying im getting that kind of deal
package i should be able to get (if all goes smooth which with my luck is a 50/50 . . . .prob 40/60 if im honest lol)

bobcat with faux supressor
fixed and collapsible hk stock
6 more pouchs of straight mags
couple curved
brand new beta mag
desantis shoulder rig
and 500 rounds

i've told him i'll take it and am just waiting for him to get back home so we can finalize everything . . .so now im just in worried mode of somethign gettign fucked up.

6 more pouches of straight mags=18 magazines?