Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
well i can walk again. doc hit me with a shot of antiinflamitory right in teh muscle group and gave me some muscle relaxers and i can at least move now. no clue as what it was other than a smashed nerve but good god lets hope that doesnt hit again. back should still be strong at 32 damn it!!!

Glad you are feeling better. Take care of that back, it doesn't get any better with age trust me. Wish I could go back in time and take a little better care of mine.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
esp when you can get a russan one for 50 bucks less

ppl sleeping on this one it seems. im fucking tempted myself butttttt mp55555555
Needs to be converted. Sporter means FCG is in the back. And 20" barrel.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
esp when you can get a russan one for 50 bucks less

ppl sleeping on this one it seems. im fucking tempted myself butttttt mp55555555

Ohhhhh a 556 AK, that's right up my alley.... Too bad I'm gun money poor right now or I'd be hitting him up.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I hate when fucking dumbasses immediately call any AK under 600.00 deal of the day. Fucking idiots and it’s always the same blow hards who think they know everything. Shut the fuck up before you give out bullshit props and advice leading unknowing buyers to think it’s a good deal. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? FUCK YOU! DRINK BANG PUSSY FUCKING CHUGG THAT SHIT AND EDIT YOUR POST FUCK BOIIIIII

Too much Bang?

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I hate when fucking dumbasses immediately call any AK under 600.00 deal of the day. Fucking idiots and it’s always the same blow hards who think they know everything. Shut the fuck up before you give out bullshit props and advice leading unknowing buyers to think it’s a good deal. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? FUCK YOU! DRINK BANG PUSSY FUCKING CHUGG THAT SHIT AND EDIT YOUR POST FUCK BOIIIIII

Tell us how you really feel

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I miss this version of you