• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also just wanted it known, and I usually mention is during trades/sales, but I don’t care if you snag my stuff and immediately flip it in the parking lot where we’re meeting for a profit. Seriously. I price stuff cheap because I want what I want and im
Impatient. None of my sales or trades, regardless of deal given or not given, come with any kind of obligation.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Also just wanted it known, and I usually mention is during trades/sales, but I don’t care if you snag my stuff and immediately flip it in the parking lot where we’re meeting for a profit. Seriously. I price stuff cheap because I want what I want and im
Impatient. None of my sales or trades, regardless of deal given or not given, come with any kind of obligation.

Look dude, I'm still gonna help comb the food out of your beard.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Didn't know you were seriously interested. If you held up for me, I appreciate it and I owe you a White Claw!

On the real, I might consider a swap for that Snubby Pro Series. I didn't know it was a Pro until after you bought it.
Lol I really was thinking hard on buying it.. ut you seemed to have a hard on for it and I probably would have ended up selling it anyway

That pro is MINE

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I doubt I’ll ever sale it, but if I do, you get first dibs back at $250