• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Same.

ONE time I got a gun and didn’t tell her. I still haven’t heard the end of that.
We have joint and separate checking accounts. Joint account for mortgage, car insurance, groceries. Separte for our school loan bills, pre martiage bills, play money. She knows about some guns I have, not all. I am very blessed that she does not nag me.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
We have joint and separate checking accounts. Joint account for mortgage, car insurance, groceries. Separte for our school loan bills, pre martiage bills, play money. She knows about some guns I have, not all. I am very blessed that she does not nag me.

I’m lucky my wife is very understanding and as long as the money is there she doesn’t care

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I was just joshing around, I don't hide anything from my wife. Now I will say, on a rare occasion I will buy a gun first and ask for forgiveness afterward but that's kinda rare though...parts and accessories though, nah, that's my play money

Lol we’ve all done it at least once, I’ve learned my lesson.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I was just joshing around, I don't hide anything from my wife. Now I will say, on a rare occasion I will buy a gun first and ask for forgiveness afterward but that's kinda rare though...parts and accessories though, nah, that's my play money

Also she didn’t say I couldn’t spend money accessorizing haha