Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
What’s everyone’s opinion on new production Croatia mags? Sometimes they can be had pretty cheap. I haven’t used any, but I have had good luck with the commercial bulgy steel mags with poly follower, and new gen Korean mags.

Mostly good to go
I sold about 80/100 of last year and only 1 complaint really

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
What’s everyone’s opinion on new production Croatia mags? Sometimes they can be had pretty cheap. I haven’t used any, but I have had good luck with the commercial bulgy steel mags with poly follower, and new gen Korean mags.
I like em. @Jds556762 hates em
There are a number of those mags out there that were a little wonky on tolerances. I haven't had any such issues with the ones I got

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Mine are still in the box the came in. They are individually sealed in oil. Good for storage.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
If mil-spec bakes do not fit, gun is not milspec. Century monkeys were just slightly drunk on the day they cut it out.

Yep. I can't believe how tight steelies fit in there though. So far I've tried: Korean, Romy, Yugo, Hungarian and Bulgarian steelies and they all fit extremely tight. Not hard to get in or get out either, rock and lock and they are seated and flip the paddle and they pop right out. I'm gonna mull it over and decide what I wanna do.