Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm a bit bummed out by something that happened today.

I was hungry after work, I stopped by Arby's. I was going to get it to go so I bought a sandwich and nothing else. Well I wound up sitting down and scarfing it at the table, got halfway through and NEEDED a drink, which I had some in my lunch bag in my car. As I'm walking out, I overheard an older woman receive a confusing phone call, from a first responder, her mom had just had a stroke and was transported to Macon. She was visibly upset, even more that she didn't have money for gas to get to Macon to see her mother. I went outside, got my drink so I didn't choke to death, checked my bank balance (I give what's leftover from my check to my wife to put in savings so I carry a very low balance) and went back inside to offer to buy her a tank of gas.

She was gone. Like a ghost, literally in 2 minutes.

Sorry for the ramble. It's been bothering me today and I hope she and her mom are as well as can be.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm a bit bummed out by something that happened today.

I was hungry after work, I stopped by Arby's. I was going to get it to go so I bought a sandwich and nothing else. Well I wound up sitting down and scarfing it at the table, got halfway through and NEEDED a drink, which I had some in my lunch bag in my car. As I'm walking out, I overheard an older woman receive a confusing phone call, from a first responder, her mom had just had a stroke and was transported to Macon. She was visibly upset, even more that she didn't have money for gas to get to Macon to see her mother. I went outside, got my drink so I didn't choke to death, checked my bank balance (I give what's leftover from my check to my wife to put in savings so I carry a very low balance) and went back inside to offer to buy her a tank of gas.

She was gone. Like a ghost, literally in 2 minutes.

Sorry for the ramble. It's been bothering me today and I hope she and her mom are as well as can be.
God is in control. Always. You did what you needed to do. You were not the only one to overhear this conversation. God knew you were ready to help, but maybe somebody else needed to. Someone who is a better fit to minister, like a woman. It will be OK.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Might text you on this AK63DS if you're still interested. I've been contemplating letting something go and it's either that or the Yugo. I don't really prefer one over the other.
I'm interested

I did however break my phone this afternoon and won't have a replacement until tomorrow night at soonest,

but yeah interested

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
God is in control. Always. You did what you needed to do. You were not the only one to overhear this conversation. God knew you were ready to help, but maybe somebody else needed to. Someone who is a better fit to minister, like a woman. It will be OK.

You're right and I know it. I feel like I didn't act fast enough--I hesitated bc I generally don't interject into other ppl's business but as I sat there in my car, I felt like God was telling me I NEEDED to do something. Besides the fact that I couldn't drive away and NOT do something. I absolutely KNEW she would still be sitting there. But she wasn't.

I think she said she was meeting her ex-husband and I got the impression they weren't on good terms. I hope he put that aside and gave her the help she needed.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
and looks like i may be getting myself in more trouble once these mags show up lol. seller offered to drop the price of the mp5 package quiet a bit and i gots a big bonus coming up. might be able to pick up the package and let go of more of the mags and accesories and finally get into an mp5 super cheap. My vz61 dreams may have to get put on hold for something a bit more german

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
and looks like i may be getting myself in more trouble once these mags show up lol. seller offered to drop the price of the mp5 package quiet a bit and i gots a big bonus coming up. might be able to pick up the package and let go of more of the mags and accesories and finally get into an mp5 super cheap
What are you selling? You’re getting an MP5? Hell yeah

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
What are you selling? You’re getting an MP5? Hell yeah

i bought a bunch of mp5 mags from the seller im waiting on to show up. he offered me a crazy package on an mp5 after the mags and i told him once i move them i'll probobly take him up on it at this point. its a bobcat so hit or miss rep but he's had it for 20 years and after talking with him it sounds like it runs just fine so im willing to take the gamble for the price.

however i wil most likely be selling a couple drums to help fund the purchase

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Alright so I got a Big Q's Mag Pouch and Magazine Starter Collector Set up for grabs. V1 OG know I do some under the bed cleanouts from time to time to make room for new stuff.

@Jhunter gets first rights since there's a pouch here I think he may want.

All the pouches are in AWESOME shape. Not NOS but damn close. 5 cell Hungarian, 2 3 cell Romys I think, and that 4 cell EG.

One mag I think may be Croatian? One mag is surplus mix master, I posted it quite a few pages ago for ID purposes. The other 4 I believe are all Romanian.

$80 shipped

View attachment 63568 View attachment 63569 View attachment 63570 View attachment 63571 View attachment 63572 View attachment 63573 View attachment 63574 View attachment 63575 View attachment 63576

I'll get in line for these as well if they aren't spoken for already.....

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nobody took you up on your pole dancing video? You can supplement your gun fund between that and your honey business...I mean, you can even *combine* the two...
No deal. Random fact about me:

Sticky stuff bothers me and freaks me out. The thought of syrup, honey, jelly ect getting on me, bothers me. If I get it on my fingers I have to stop what I’m doing and clean them.

pretry weird considering I see people with their heads blown off and mangled bodies at work lol

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
and looks like i may be getting myself in more trouble once these mags show up lol. seller offered to drop the price of the mp5 package quiet a bit and i gots a big bonus coming up. might be able to pick up the package and let go of more of the mags and accesories and finally get into an mp5 super cheap. My vz61 dreams may have to get put on hold for something a bit more german

Keep me in mind if you want to move a couple of those straight mags......