Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
How is the app now days? I got on it a few years ago when everyone was going underground but the app was such a battery hog and hard to navigate I gave up on it.

I got on a few years ago also and abandoned it for the same reasons you stated. Got back on about 6 months ago, it seems pretty straight forward now. The chat gets crazy at times. I have deleted a few groups bc the admin are SUPER POWER HUNGRY. You'll know the main one, he has Kim Jung Un for his avatar. That should tell you pretty much what you're working with there lol.

I relisted an AK over and over again and sold it in literally 15 minutes on MEWE. That pretty much got me hooked even if it was just luck lol!

There's some really cool stuff that gets listed there, stuff that's hard to find anywhere else a lot of times. You would be amazed at the stuff ppl have acquired. @jimipanic can tell you. All the bakes/surplus mags you could want.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I got on a few years ago also and abandoned it for the same reasons you stated. Got back on about 6 months ago, it seems pretty straight forward now. The chat gets crazy at times. I have deleted a few groups bc the admin are SUPER POWER HUNGRY. You'll know the main one, he has Kim Jung Un for his avatar. That should tell you pretty much what you're working with there lol.

I relisted an AK over and over again and sold it in literally 15 minutes on MEWE. That pretty much got me hooked even if it was just luck lol!

There's some really cool stuff that gets listed there, stuff that's hard to find anywhere else a lot of times. You would be amazed at the stuff ppl have acquired. @jimipanic can tell you. All the bakes/surplus mags you could want.
What gun groups are worth a damn?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

What app is this you're talking about?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What gun groups are worth a damn?

The ones that have missed chat in my screenshot are pretty stead. And then the ones in this screenshot also.

And there's one you may like called Everything 1911.

All those seem to have a pretty steady chat thread going, you can see the dates of the last post. Some are definitely faster than others.

You can spend a LOT of money in mag hub if you wanted to.

Beware, there are scammers just like on any form of media. But most groups are pretty good about calling them out and vouching for the good guys. Some groups have a list of scammers and safe sellers, so that helps.

Screenshot_20200114-201652_MeWe.jpg