Da moon

Reactions: Miles and 3x

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I can't, out of principle. You can't give the entire KK nicknames! You're not the Nickname God of Kalash!

I know what a good nickname would be. "Big Spoon." That would be awesome, but only if JDS changes his to "Little Spoon."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You can't nickname yourself. That's rule #1

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata has done a trade with him. Maybe he can fill us in.

Yeah, it's weird. Guy was totally cool when I bought this from him.

IMG_0487.JPG

Good price, came with spare ammo and mag. Pistol shoots great.

He was on time and product was as described. Gave him positive feedback. Always wanted a cz-52.

But then I started reading on SET about his "trade" ads. None of that stuff surfaces on ODT for "reasons". Seems he advertises "for trade" and puts a very low trade value on his package.

I mean, it's a technique. Very frustrating for folks who think they have a "fair" deal based on his published "value" so I get that part. Shame he operates that way. I have NOTHING to say negative about our deal. Straight up "for sale" and all was as described. I'd buy from him again.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yeah, it's weird. Guy was totally cool when I bought this from him.

View attachment 62809

Good price, came with spare ammo and mag. Pistol shoots great.

He was on time and product was as described. Gave him positive feedback. Always wanted a cz-52.

But then I started reading on SET about his "trade" ads. None of that stuff surfaces on ODT for "reasons". Seems he advertises "for trade" and puts a very low trade value on his package.

I mean, it's a technique. Very frustrating for folks who think they have a "fair" deal based on his published "value" so I get that part. Shame he operates that way. I have NOTHING to say negative about our deal. Straight up "for sale" and all was as described. I'd buy from him again.
I bought a P-83 Wanad from him several years ago. Got it for a very good price. Had to do a little driving to get it, but I would have said the same as a seller. Solid transaction. Never bothered with the trade stuff.