• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Why is it easier for me to have cash and not spend it? I leave money in my bank account and somehow it disappears lol
Studies show that when you have physical cash, it activates pain sensors in your brain when you go to spend it. Versus plastic cards, just swipe and go. Supposedly one of the best ways to save money is to go on a full cash only budget, and you physically view your money going out.
Wait, isn't @mark23 supposed to be your guy for this... I'ts ok, I'll take that skorp as payment for my services :roflmao: .

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Just got off the phone with my mom I haven’t spoken to her in over 5 years

Heavy shit
Feel that brother. I just started speaking with my dad in the last few years. Nothing happened he just wasn’t there so I had something come over me and tell me two wrongs don’t make a right so I reached out and saw him a few times.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Feel that brother. I just started speaking with my dad in the last few years. Nothing happened he just wasn’t there so I had something come over me and tell me two wrongs don’t make a right so I reached out and saw him a few times.
A lot of feelings come from it man it’s crazy. Can’t let it go that long again

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Studies show that when you have physical cash, it activates pain sensors in your brain when you go to spend it. Versus plastic cards, just swipe and go. Supposedly one of the best ways to save money is to go on a full cash only budget, and you physically view your money going out.
Wait, isn't @mark23 supposed to be your guy for this... I'ts ok, I'll take that skorp as payment for my services :roflmao: .
what if you're really into physical pain?

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Just got off the phone with my mom I haven’t spoken to her in over 5 years

Heavy shit
Without knowing your situation, I'll interject advice from my own. Don't let things from the past ruin your relationship with your parents. I haven't had what I would consider a good relationship with either of my parents for ~15 years, but still make the effort to maintain something that looks like a relationship.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
**KK Klub Question Alert!**

Does anyone have a source for a 7.62x39 AK field gauge? I have a NOS Polish gauge but it doesn't seem quite right...sticks out of the chamber by almost 1/8"...is that normal?

Back to your regularly scheduled witty banter...
I do.
PS I have a field gauge. Got it at RobertRTG. Polish surplus
PPS remember that part of the case is in the bolt. It is not 1/8" though. I will take a pic tonight.

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Without knowing your situation, I'll interject advice from my own. Don't let things from the past ruin your relationship with your parents. I haven't had what I would consider a good relationship with either of my parents for ~15 years, but still make the effort to maintain something that looks like a relationship.
Great advice here. My dad a little over the top trying to call me everyday at the crack ass of dawn. We don’t have really much to talk about but I try to answer at lease once a month. He showed me what a father shouldn’t be like.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why hes dead AF in what rabbit posted. Like fully dead

So one pic of a dead man should suffice? Maybe I should just go over to documentingreality.com. I'm sure they have plenty over there.

Really I just wanted to see more pics of their destroyed weaponry be it attached to a dead person or not...