• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I don't want permission on ODT for that area. I'm sure my blood pressure is high enough as it is...

Loves me some @Jeddak - met he and his father - both salt of the earth folks. Although I don't think his father understood a word I said...

Speaking of salt of the earth type folks I've also met @Peanut Butter who impressed me as one fine young man.

Back in from loading 5.45 mags. Both the AR and AK variety. Ordered 3 more cases of ammo from grabagun - $12.99 shipping no matter how much ammo you order...they do add tax but that LOW shipping sealed the deal for me.

Loading mags is so therapeutic...
When I met PB I thought my initial impression was confirmed.
He reminds me of a pressure cooker on a stove.
Very professional and serene, totally solid and trustworthy -

Until you knock the spinning weight off the top and then there’s chicken soup all over the ceiling. :pound::pound::pound:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Or to install a free float handguard. In defense of chopping the FSB it’s probably the most bomb proof gas block you can have. Cut it down, and use a rail like Troy that uses the OG barrel nut and you’re free floating

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I don't want permission on ODT for that area. I'm sure my blood pressure is high enough as it is...

Loves me some @Jeddak - met he and his father - both salt of the earth folks. Although I don't think his father understood a word I said...

Speaking of salt of the earth type folks I've also met @Peanut Butter who impressed me as one fine young man.

Back in from loading 5.45 mags. Both the AR and AK variety. Ordered 3 more cases of ammo from grabagun - $12.99 shipping no matter how much ammo you order...they do add tax but that LOW shipping sealed the deal for me.

Loading mags is so therapeutic...
I knew you were joking, I took it a such. We go a loooong way back. We are close enough to each other on KK that we can poke fun and have a good time.
I can call you a Soap Pimp, Mark23 calls me KGB ( I may or may not work for KGB, bahahahaha) and it is all good. We are KK family.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
When I met PB I thought my initial impression was confirmed.
He reminds me of a pressure cooker on a stove.
Very professional and serene, totally solid and trustworthy -

Until you knock the spinning weight off the top and then there’s chicken soup all over the ceiling. :pound::pound::pound:
Haha thanks man! A pressure cooker though? Dang

Good to meet you too IDIOT! Solid guy here folks!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Today I had a woman ask me if I worked in sales? I asked her why? She goes “the way you talk and carry yourself” I’m not sure if that was a compliment or not but I politely smiled and said thanks.

was this a compliment? If not I might go hunt her down

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Today I had a woman ask me if I worked in sales? I asked her why? She goes “the way you talk and carry yourself” I’m not sure if that was a compliment or not but I politely smiled and said thanks.

was this a compliment? If not I might go hunt her down
I ask people if they’re the police if they start asking me too many questions