• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I’ll truly never understand how racism is still a thing. Hell, at work I have my life in the hands of my partner who is black. We all bleed the same.
The truth about it....it still exist it sucks because you won’t know it until you piss someone off. All racism, politics, private schools, etc do is segregate the people more. Sorry I’m just pretty head strong on this topic.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Most of my friends are white and never have they ever treated me different because I was black. I’ll never look at them any differently I think we just have a understanding. I’ve been profiled by a few people at the range because I own a lot of guns and they automatically saw me as a “thug” and that I knew nothing about guns. I encounter this a lot when I go to shops that I’ve never been to.
I’ll truly never understand how racism is still a thing. Hell, at work I have my life in the hands of my partner who is black. We all bleed the same.

engine 4: team white chocolate

There are stereotypes for every race,gender,religion,etc. can’t we all just agree everyone sucks and get along?