Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah it's 950 of assorted boxed brass ball ammo. Half of it is pre-Walmart lol. 20 round box of Syn something SD ammo and 4 WCs loaded with Silvertips I think. Plus one loose for the +1 haha!

I didn't post pics of the ammo bc half of it is buried in my ammo cans lol

But I can get pics later if needed. Ammo count is accurate though...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Depends on who told you to knock it off. Neighbor? Mother-In-Law? @MrsFast306stang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........You know what to do, so do it.

Me and the Mrs been talking about it. We'll see if I can stick to it this time. I genuinely love my Micheladas and Margaritas. But being diabetic it plays hell with my liver enzymes and triglycerides and just blood labs in general. I'd like to live until retirement and be healthy. I'm not addicted by any means but I do understand the struggle ppl have with other vices bc of my struggle to quit drinking 100 percent. I can't tell you how many times I've given all my alcohol away and a few months later bought it all again.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
What is everyone doing for New Years? The AT clan will take in the Star Wars flick (matinee) hang out with the teens, making "fun food" watching something on the Netflix and having a few beverages.

Just burned the Christmas Santa boxes. Will have a few drinks, work on a Cinderella puzzle and prob in bed by 9.