• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Finally completed my ar-180 build, no bolt hold open currently (as all things piston should be) but will be adding it when my friend with a set of punches gets back in town. Pineapple grenade cause it looks dope

Uh, no offense, dude, but that's not an AR-180.

THIS is an AR-180: 1577773044823.png

It has a folding stock, and no buffer tube - it's an entirely different animal from the AR-10 or the LR-308 or SR-25 as some folks call them. Especially since it's a 5.56 instead of a .308

What it looks to me like you've got there is a DPMS pattern LR-308. Looks good, too.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I can name a bunch of others I don't like but Gaige mentioned Rolling Rock which reminded me of the others. Drank my fair share of Natty Light and PBR back in the day also...

There have been a couple of occasions where I took a PBR and ADDED WHISKEY to it to make it taste better...Needs some simple syrup too. All of that toenail water is way too bitter and sour.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Get the European stuff, and stick to ball ammo

I shoot fiocchi outta mine almost exclusively now. It never has any problems, I’ve got like 7 mags for it they all run fine. It hates the critical duty .32 but that’s cool because I prefer ball ammo anyway. It eats up all FMJ I feed it.

GAWD...that .32ACP ball ammo just doesn't have much to it ballistically... You'll probably need to empty the whole mag to get that dose of medicine to take.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
689A8463-FFB7-465B-BE5F-1AEBA26CFE8A.jpeg

The Walther in the pic is mine, I bought it cheap (P1) and installed bakelite grips, Duracoated the aluminum, rust-blued the steel. All in order to run n gun with it and the K98 pictured. The 98 is a Yugo capture, still has a few Waffenampts the commies failed to grind off. I say this because I too hate to see historical weapons Bubba'd, these two aren't particularly collectable.

(I oil-finished the stock, and rust-blued the steel)

I sure wasn't going to drag a matching BYF Walther or my 1937 Sauer&Sohn 98 through the West Texas dust. I still don't understand why someone would do what they did to that P1, or why anyone would drill or cut a good 98, there are tons of them out there that are good "project' rifles - save the historical ones!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Finally shot the AB2 UF yesterday - that thing is awesome. Sad thing is it makes the WASR seem like a toy. I was leery of the cheekweld, but I guess my anatomy works with it fine, it was a pleasure to shoot, and groups were better than decent. I shall kill a deer with it come November 2020.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Surely those comments are people trolling. If anyone pays that, my smith and Wesson is going on the chopping block.

Of course they are trolling, but the beauty of it is, the seller dosen't seem to have a clue that they are fucking with him. I'm sure the mods will there soon to delete all of the comments.

P.S. for some reason everytime I type "fucking" the auto suggestion after that word on my phone is Falcons.