Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
It’s from the person who sent me the carry handle and the Wilcox grip pod for secret Santa on the files.
There is a thread called parts begging and I asked if anybody had a buffer tube assembly so I can complete a lower I got my dad for Christmas for his first AR.

well, he messages me and says he will send a box of stuff and later replied and said tell my dad to not order an upper just yet.

messages again and says he has a CORE 15 scout and will just send that. For free. Said the Holy Ghost told him it’s the right thing to do.

I don’t even know what to say. I just asked for a buffer tube assembly.

for you that don’t know, my dad is a retired FF/paramedic for 30 years. Growing up I have seen him sale almost every gun he had to make ends meet for our family. Over the past three years that’s all he talked about was wanting an AR 15 for political reasons and to have a semi auto rifle. But even retired, he doesn’t get a lot and always had more important stuff to take care of.

I built almost an entire lower out of spare parts and all I needed was a tube in the mail was going to give it to me but insist that I take a complete rifle. I am sorry for the long winded post. I’m just in absolute awe.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It’s from the person who sent me the carry handle and the Wilcox grip pod for secret Santa on the files.
There is a thread called parts begging and I asked if anybody had a buffer tube assembly so I can complete a lower I got my dad for Christmas for his first AR.

well, he messages me and says he will send a box of stuff and later replied and said tell my dad to not order an upper just yet.

messages again and says he has a CORE 15 scout and will just send that. For free. Said the Holy Ghost told him it’s the right thing to do.

I don’t even know what to say. I just asked for a buffer tube assembly.

for you that don’t know, my dad is a retired FF/paramedic for 30 years. Growing up I have seen him sale almost every gun he had to make ends meet for our family. Over the past three years that’s all he talked about was wanting an AR 15 for political reasons and to have a semi auto rifle. But even retired, he doesn’t get a lot and always had more important stuff to take care of.

I built almost an entire lower out of spare parts and all I needed was a tube in the mail was going to give it to me but insist that I take a complete rifle. I am sorry for the long winded post. I’m just in absolute awe.
There are definitely good people in the world, still. I'm glad one found you & your dad. I know from personal experience a lot of them are right here on SET. (Not exaggerating when I say they made last Christmas the best in my life. (Thank you again, especially those that asked I not identify them in thank you threads.) It only seems like they're aren't good people because the bad & self-centered ones are so fucking loud.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
There are definitely good people in the world, still. I'm glad one found you & your dad. I know from personal experience a lot of them are right here on SET. (Not exaggerating when I say they made last Christmas the best in my life. (Thank you again, especially those that asked I not identify them in thank you threads.) It only seems like they're aren't good people because the bad & self-centered ones are so fucking loud.
I know man. I have only been here since October, and only posted in v1 for a few days before everyone came here. There are a few members who have sent me small stuff for free. The gun community really is something special.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not at ONE time! :puke1:
I am a sipper. A few fingers at a time. Generations of Russian vodka modified genes mean I have to drink a LOT to get drunk, so I do not even try.
I’m in a slightly different situation. - I’m a cheap drunk and don’t enjoy the feeling that much, so I don’t drink much, and it’s gonna taste better than beer if it passes my lips

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Been MIA today

@Shemp that Jacobs is pretty good. It might be a keeper. A TRP for $850 is a deal! With a rail? Remember you wanted that.

@Fast306stang I mix coke with bourbon/whiskey so we're basically the same person. For whiskey of the year it should be better than "ain't bad" though

@gaigeboyd that's pretty cool about getting your dad an AR even if he is younger than Stang. If we'd all known this we could have cobbled something together from the Krew

@Peanut Butter I'm glad you didn't blow up! Good thing it was only 9 or it might have

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Been MIA today

@Shemp that Jacobs is pretty good. It might be a keeper. A TRP for $850 is a deal! With a rail? Remember you wanted that.

@Fast306stang I mix coke with bourbon/whiskey so we're basically the same person. For whiskey of the year it should be better than "ain't bad" though

@gaigeboyd that's pretty cool about getting your dad an AR even if he is younger than Stang. If we'd all known this we could have cobbled something together from the Krew

@Peanut Butter I'm glad you didn't blow up! Good thing it was only 9 or it might have
Trust me man I know. I just had some spare parts and needed a buffer assembly. The guy asked what al I needed and I told him, and that dad was gonna buy a cheap PSA upper in a month or so and he pretty much insisted I let him send us a rifle, and keep the spare parts.

never heard of a core 15 scout, but I’m sure it’ll do exactly what my dad needs it for. “SHTF, piss of liberals, and solve this hog problem”

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
6d4ca80ee4b056d1d8eb878495d7ba46.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Been MIA today

Glad you liked it!

No, standard TRP no rail. If it was a rail itd be no question

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You guys remember my CEO the coke fan ? The coke bottle present.

Mexico coca cola glass bottles are the only thing stocked in his office
Back when I occasionally drank Jack&Coke I’d get a few of the MexiCokes and keep em in the outside fridge - but I’ve been carbonation free for 6 months now and I don’t miss it at all.

Last edited: